Entries
» Today
» Yesterday
» By Team
» By Sport
Blogs
» All Blogs
» By Team
» By Sport
» Random Blog
RSS
» RSS Feeds
» Headline Generator
Miscellaneous
» Links
» Tutorials
Buy Sports Pictures - The Ultimate Fan Decor Store

Blog Details

Name: The Good Phight
Description: An irreverent, performance-based look at the Philadelphia Phillies
URL: http://www.thegoodphight.com
RSS Feeds: Philadelphia Phillies - http://www.thegoodphight.com/rss/index.rdf
Related Team(s): Phillies
Related Sports(s): Baseball
Date Added: 2006-04-23 11:16:34
  
Recent Entries (past three days) | All Entries

Looking back at a trilogy of Tommy Joseph starts

T-Joe had a busy couple of days in Detroit. There may not be much to look forward to this weekend... There's a 95% chance the Cubs utterly destroy the Phillies this weekend. A 5% chance the Phillies shock the world. And 0...


Phillies set to spend Memorial Day weekend at Wrigley Field

Hope you're primed for some of the sweatiest baseball yet this season. The Phillies: Back when we were predicting the next few series' for the Phillies, the assumption was this surprisingly over-.500 ...


Phillies Minor League Roundup - May 26, 2016

Weekend Probables: LHV: TBD, Mark Appel, Zach Eflin REA:


What Happens if the Phillies are in Contention in July?

This won't happen. But what if it does? The Philadelphia Phillies--your Philadelphia Phillies--currently sit in third place in the National League East with a 26-21 record. They're a mere two games behind the division-leading Nationals and...


2016 Phillies Draft Preview: The Third of Seconds

Carnac holds this post, unopened, to his head and says "A unit of volume, two first names and a guy destined to be nicknamed "Dokey". It's the third Second Round draft preview and I'm getting a bit punchy at this point. Will Craig - Wil...


Phillies back to earth? The Felske Files Episode #50

On this week's edition of The Felske Files, host John Stolnis speaks with former Phillies closer and Comcast SportsNet analyst Ricky Bottalico about what to do with Ryan Howard, Odubel Herrera's bat flip, and how this season compares to the...


Digging into Franco's Struggles

In 2015 Maikel Franco gave us hope that the Phillies already had a key piece of their future world dominant offense. But so far in 2016 Maikel Franco looks more like a placeholder than a prospect. What has changed? What should we look for a...


A belated apology to Scott Franzke and Larry Andersen

Sorry, guys. Dear Scott & Larry: Several months ago, you were in the middle of a standard broadcast from the radio booth in Citizens Bank Park. You were safe up there; not only from the late September cold front, but from whatever sub...


Phillies Minor League Roundup - May 25, 2016

Today's Probables: LHV: Jake Thompson REA: John Richy CLR: Elniery Garcia LWD: Harold Arauz Pawtucket 6, Lehigh Valley 2 David Buchanan - 5 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 5 ER, 2 BB, 2 K, HR, 6 GB,...


Barrage and Unease: Phillies 8, Tigers 5

The Phillies impersonated professional hitters(TM) for a day, but Aaron Nola got a bit unlucky in his results. Although the Phillies could not make it an easy win, they still managed a solid win against a decent ballclub. The


Maikel Franco suffers ankle sprain vs. Tigers

Thanks a lot, Cameron Maybin. This afternoon, facing a sweep in Detroit, the Phillies broke out their bats and actually used them to score a bunch of runs. It was a symphony of offense that this team has had...


Watch as Wilson Valdez saves the day for the Phillies, again

Before the Phillies try not to get homered to death this afternoon, re-live one of their more iconic successes from five years ago. It was a Wednesday night. It was late. Already with two consecutive baseball games played out, the 


Game Thread: Phillies at Tigers 5/25/16

Just don't get swept. ...


Ryan Howard: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

It is time for the Phillies and Ryan Howard to go their separate ways. Finding a way to do it with dignity and grace is a good idea. Here's a proposal. I've been sharply critical of Ryan Howard remaining a base...


Reintroducing yourself to Cody Asche

Hey, remember Cody Asche? Sure you do. On the second to last day of July 2013, John Lannan put down his bat. Probably more confuse than anyone else about keeping the eventual world champion


Phillies Minor League Roundup - May 24, 2016

Today's Probables: LHV: David Buchanan REA: Anthony Vasquez CLR: Ranfi Casimiro LWD: Luke Leftwic...


Advertisements


All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Individual blog content is owned by the Poster.
The rest © 2003 Muchmore Concepts Corporation.
Privacy Policy